I normally choose this type of light food after a period of eating too much fast food, or on a hot summer day. Don’t get fooled by its name, you can serve it any time of the year, as long as you have all the necessary ingredients!
For this recipe I chose use the content necessary for three servings.
- 6-8 cups of chopped salad
- 2 medium sized chopped pears
- 1 cup of chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 8 slices thick-cut, crisp-cooked and crumbled bacon
- 200 g of crumbled feta cheese
- vinaigrette dressing of your choice
Very easy to cook, all you have to do is mix all the ingredients and drizzle generously with vinaigrette.