A delicious vegetarian soup. By serving it, you get the right amount of vitamins, from the vegetables. If you consider it to be too thin, you can boil separately 50-70 g of small rice and add it to the composition. It tastes delicious!
- -7 medium seized potatoes
- -3 carrots
- -2 onions
- -2 green peppers
- -1 parsnip
- -1 garlic clove
- – 150 g of strings of green beans
- -150 g of strings of yellow beans
- -100 g of peas
- -1 red pepper
- -150 g of green lentils
- -natural sour flavor (you can also use limes)
- -dry condiments (salt, oregano, rosemary, basil, tarragon, sage)
- Wash and chop the ingredients. Add salt, pepper and condiments to taste.
- Boil the ingredients for 1 hour.
- You can easily check when it is ready by using a fork on the potatoes. If they are tender, it is ready.
- You can also add coloring, by preference (for example tomato paste).