These are delicious vegan muffins. I recommend you to serve them as a snack while having some tea or coffee. The ingredients I used are for 12 servings and it took me 45 minutes to prepare.
- 1 3/4 cup of flour
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks, drained and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of sunflower oil
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- In a bowl mix the flour, salt, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl mix the pineapple, oil and vanilla.
- Mix the composition from the second bowl with the one from the first bowl and stir gently.
- Carefully incorporate the carrots and the raisins without mixing too much.
- In a tray for muffins place the special baking papers (in my case 12), and pour the dough in each space.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C and place the tray inside for approximately 20-30 minutes.