A super easy to cook dessert! I recommend you eat it when it is freshly prepared, that is when it tastes the best. It’s great that each time you feel like having something sweet you can prepare it, because it’s ready in just 10 minutes!
- 100 g of butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 85g of brown sugar
- 100 g of raisins
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- vanilla cream, for serving
- Grease with butter a microwave-resistant bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the butter with the flour and baking powder. Then add the raisins and the sugar.
- Add the eggs and milk while gently stirring until you get wet dough.
- By using a spoon, place the dough in the bowl and by using the back side of the spoon make a deep hole in the middle of the dough.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap, and make a small whole in the middle of it, by using a knife. Set the microwave on high power, and the time at 4-5 minutes, wait until the pudding gets a slightly hard consistency.