Since soon it will be summer why not take advantage of all that it has to offer? Besides the warm sun, relaxing holidays you can also enjoy the fresh grown summer vegetables, preferably in your own garden! Trust me, they taste better when you plant them in your own garden and you are the one taking care of them.
The ingredients I used are for 6 servings, and I recommend serving at a barbeque, it tastes great!
- 3 tomatoes cut into cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 small cucumbers cut into small round slices
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- freshly chopped parsley and dill, chopped
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add a dressing, by preference.