Vegan food is very easy to prepare, and very healthy at the same time. So if it is this easy to prepare, why not serve it more often? The ingredients I used for this dish are for 1 serving, and it took me approximately 20 minutes to prepare. It was delicious!
- 2 zucchinis
- 50 g of green olives
- 50 grams of sliced black olives
- a handful of fresh parsley
- a handful of minced fresh dill
Ingredients for the white sauce:
- 50 g pre-soaked raw cashew
- 5 small mushrooms
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of freshly lemon juice
- Spiral the zucchinis and arrange on a plate
- Blendthe ingredients for the white sauce and pour the sauce on top of the zucchinis.
- Add the rest of the main ingredients.