I decided that for a period I am going to go vegan. It is important that from time to time you go through a cleansing period; I normally do it in spring, after eating all that food filled with calories during the winter. This is one of the dishes that I decided to cook in this period. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- 300 g of white beans
- 3 medium sized onions
- 5 garlic cloves
- 300 gr peas
- 300 gr broccoli/
- 300 gr of frozen mixture: rice, peppers, mushrooms, peas, carrots
- 300 gr carrots
- 300 gr celery stalks
- 300 gr potatoes
- 2 red peppers
- dried condiments: sage, tarragon, oregano, basil, rosemary, curry, white pepper and pink salt
- 300 gr tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of grape seed oil
- Steam the ingredients: broccoli, peas, red pepper and celery stalks
- Boil the ingredients: beans, the frozen mixt, the potatoes and carrots.
- Fry the rest of the ingredients are in a wok pan, until you have a thick sauce
- At the end, mix all of them in a large cooking pan and let to rest for 30 mintes until the flavors settle.